Flexible Financing For Growth Companies
Eli Global has total assets of over $3 billion. Our Buy and Hold philosophy means we are in it for the long haul. Our entrepreneurial DNA means that we have a unique understanding of the challenges and opportunities of financing growth.
Eli Global Middle Market Lending Operations:
- We invest for the long-term to match our long-term insurance liabilities.
- We focus on lower middle market companies across a wide variety of industries.
- We support owner/operators who want to build their business for the long-term.
- We invest in all tranches of the capital structure and we are flexible on deal terms.
- We have 50 investment professionals globally and we can make international investments.
Investment Program Description:
- Investments of $5 to $50 million in businesses which have EBITDA between $1 to 10 million.
- Investments in a wide range of industries globally.
- Proceeds from the investments are typically used for leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, strategic acquisitions, growth capital, bridge loans, and asset backed lending.
- Eli global is flexible in structuring and will invest in first lien, unitranche, second lien, mezzanine, convertible debt, preferred equity and common equity.
- Southland National Insurance Corporation
- Colorado Bankers Life
- Southland National Reinsurance
- Standard Re
- Bankers Life Insurance Company